HEAL Psychology is a private practice providing psychological intervention for children, adults and groups. We are looking to add to our team in 2021.
We work with:
Mental health (anxiety, depression, stress)
Neurodevelopmental divergence (ADHD, ASD)
Social skills support
School holiday groups
HEAL Psychology Values
Connection, Creativity and Compassion are the key values of HEAL Psychology.
Approach to Treatment
The focus of HEAL Psychology is to create an environment where clients feel safe, heard, and understood. Treatment is individualised and goals are achieved using evidence-based approaches paired with experiential techniques.
What we are looking for:
We are searching for a psychologist to join our practice. We are looking for someone who embodies our core values, has sound knowledge in evidence based approaches, and is wanting to work with the healing power of horses.
What we are offering:
Subcontractor role- Mon- Fri 8-12 flexible work options
Flexible, autonomous work conditions
Full client referral base
Equine Assisted Therapy model training
· Registration with AHPRA, current WWCC and eligible for Medicare Provider Number
· Highly professional and adherent to high ethical standards as outlined by governing bodies
· Able to work independently with excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in and a high standard of evidence-based treatment delivery for a range of mental health issues and neurodevelopmental divergency in children and parents
· Willingness to be part of a growing team
· Values that align with HEAL Psychology
· Psychologist registered with AHPRA
· Three years post-degree experience
· Experience in treatment of neurodevelopmental divergence (ASD/ADHD)
First aid certificate
Understanding of horse behaviours
How to apply
Please submit firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter expressing why you want to work at HEAL Psychology.